|Do you want to inform and persuade scientists,
policy-makers and the public on important issues? If so, Lily Whiteman can train you how
to talk to the media.
MEDIA TRAINING WILL TEACH YOU HOW
- Pitch stories to the press.
- Avoid traps that trip up the uninitiated.
- Convey your message in easy-to-understand terms.
- Give effective interviews and avoid being misquoted.
- Develop productive working relationships with the press.
- Draw media attention to your press releases and events.
- And more!
Communicate and well win in the end.
DAVID BROWER, Former Director of the Sierra Club
MEDIA TRAINING IS FOR:
- Policy Makers
- Project Managers
- Industry Scientists
- Non-Profit Staffers
- Government Staffers
- Public Health Experts
- Medical Professionals
- Business Professionals
- Environmental Specialists
- Public Affairs Officers
- And Anyone Else Who Wishes To Communicate Effectively!